- Do you want a driving job?
- Do you want to be a lorry driver?
- Do you want free driver training?
- Do you want to achieve an Apprenticeship in Driving Goods Vehicles?
If you are aged between 16-18 years of age and want to be a lorry driver then we can offer you a fantastic opportunity of employment, free lorry driver training and furthermore you will gain a Level 2 Apprenticeship in Driving Goods Vehicles.
How does an apprenticeship work?
Contact Claire Birchett on 01392 426242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a free informal discussion to make sure this opportunity is right for you.
The duration of this apprenticeship is usually between 12-18 months and includes achieving/learning:
- Employee rights and responsibilities
- Numeracy and Literacy (if required)
- Level 2 in Driving Goods Vehicles
- 2 x post-test driving assessments
Once employed and during the apprenticeship we meet with the apprentice usually every eight weeks and support them by providing training and on-site observations. These visits are at the employers premise and at our training centre.
For further information see Trans Plant Mastertrain on Apprenticeships and Free Training.